Tuesday, January 24, 2006

It WAS There All the Time!

Ok, finally got an answer to this query! On Jan 6, I asked what had happened to my time/date edit section. AND, it had been missing for quite awhile already before I asked.

I had gone through my template with a fine tooth comb thinking maybe, just maybe I had inadvertently changed something. Nada. I am so afraid of touching anything in there that I have only recently done ANYTHING, and that was the links section....lol.

I poured through all the help things I could find on editing, and other topics looking for answers, and finally EMAILED blogger support with the url to the page of what I was talking about just so that there would be no doubt about what I meant was missing.

I got two form letters back over time, and today, I got my answer (took about four of my emails total.... but that is ok, I got an answer.) AND, it had a very simple solution.

There is now a little arrow on the left hand bottom corner, which, IF YOU CLICK ON IT, VOILA! The whole thing appears, with an additional line to it.

I had seen it, I had clicked on the wrong part. TADA, I can now go back to using my time/date edit thingy, and no more withdrawal angst.

Thank you, Stephanie of Blogger Support! God bless!

Hi,

These options are still in their usual place below the posting form. If
you click the small arrow by the "post and comment options" text, you will
see the options as before. This change was made to make this section more
compact and to allow for more options to be included in it. We apologize
for any confusion it has caused.

Sincerely,

Stephanie
Blogger Support


God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home