Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Mother of the Groom Dress Blues.....

MAY 19, 2006...

















Oh, it is coming up so fast, and I hate shopping so badly, especially for dresses for myself.

I am now at the point where if I don't get one, it won't be done on time. So I am actively seeking a professional who can MAKE me one that fits and looks good on me.



There are very few times when I wish I were taller. This is one.

There are very few times when I wish I were not only taller, but thinner. This is one.

There are very few times when I wish that I were not only taller and thinner, but that my waist were in a more normal place on me, and not so high. This is one.

There are very few times when I wish I was not so narrow shouldered... etc etc etc.

THIS IS ONE!

Other times were when I was Mother of the Bride for both daughters....

Did I tell you how much I hate shopping for dresses for myself?

I HATE SHOPPING, PERIOD, but when it is for ME, I hate it even more...
and when it is for a DRESS...arrgggghhhhhhh!!!!!

I got the Mother-of-the-Groom-dress-searching/fitting/trying-on/measuring/altering blues...

think that could make a good song?


Pray for me. I hate shopping with a passion. I can't put it off any longer... my son may disown me.

God bless!


Update June 27, 2006 The Wedding


Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, I am at the same point as you. Not fun!

Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 3:36:00 PM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Oh, you poor dear! I'll pray for you, and hope you find a beautiful dress for the occasion!

God bless!

Friday, January 23, 2009 at 9:25:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home