Friday, January 13, 2006

Which Flower Are YOU?

Which flower is most like you?




Blue Flax, A wildflower, seemingly delicate, and very lovely, yet with a strong tenacious core. You are full of life and feel as if each morning is a new begining. always looking for an opportunity to learn something new. You hate the limelight and would much rather be in the background. People trust you and want to be around you.


452 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 4212 times.
11% of people had this result.


I tried it twice, because I was not sure which place of those listed I wanted to go, and which of two colors I would choose...and came up with the same answer both times. It is, in many ways, an accurate description, I think, especially the tenacious part... I don't wake up in the morning, due to being a second and third shift worker (bouncing back and forth in any given week..) But my New Year's Resolution for the past 20 years or so has been to do something new, something different each year, and it has never been broken. Often, in fact, I have done that something new MANY times in one year. And I think that the flower is very pretty, even if it is a 'wild flower'. I do prefer the background or the 'helper' kind of role over the front and center spot. My friends do trust me implicitly. Now... as to the lovely part.... smile... I also have a sense of humor, usually....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home