Friday, January 13, 2006

They love to be offensive....


One I wrote yesterday somehow got lost and has not shown up here for some reason. Probably my own error, but who knows? But had gotten an email about it a friend, and then was reading other blogs, and came across it again at Conde's site. That was when I wrote my own with credit given to Conde because I had been reminded by him.

So, today, I am visiting at WriteWingNut's site, and there it is again...and I go back to mine only to find that it is not there, even checked to see if I had inadvertently saved it as draft.

Not.

Anyway, it is important, so I am bringing it to your attention, and since both Conde and Dawn said it better than I did yesterday, I will leave you with the news article that I had gotten in the first place.

God bless!



Related Tags: , , , .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home