Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Light to the Gentiles Conference Jacksonville Florida

On Mar 23, 2005, I spoke about a fantastic conference in New York that I had attended, and gave the dates of the next one, to be held in Jacksonville, Florida on Jan 27-29, 2006.

I had planned to go, but probably will not be able to do so, for many reasons, mostly financial.
I have a son being married in May which comes first. (Grin). This also means that my hoped for trip to the Dominican Republic to visit a friend and to do Dental work with the two girls' orphanages will also probably not take place again, and this I miss intensely.

But each child of mine is entitled to my assistance in financing their wedding to the best of my ability, and this is at the moment, my priority. I would have it no other way.

So, it is with some degree of sadness (and also some envy for those of you who read about this and decide to go...and CAN go...) that I am again (though a little late) going to post information about the coming Conference.

I am also putting links to those speakers that have websites with their names, and here, adding Marty Barrack's Second Exodus

I will miss seeing the speakers whom I consider to be my friends, and will miss meeting those I have not yet met. I have learned MUCH from 'knowing' some of these speakers for the past many years. God bless you each with His Wisdom as you prepare for this Conference....Rosalind, please forgive me for 'stealing' your introduction to the conference, but I could not think of a better way to advertise it here, and cannot use a pdf printout here.... (impishly smiling a forgive me kind of smile...)

AND I WANT THE TAPES!



LIGHT TO THE GENTILES
Jan 27-29, 2005
There will also be Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament at the Conference.

2,000 years ago, a Jewish carpenter asked twelve Jewish disciples,
"Who do men say that I am?"

The answer to that question changed the course of history.

Is Jesus, in fact, the Messiah those twelve - and millions after them - believe Him to be?
Is it possible, as some claim, that He is the Messiah of everyone but the Jews? Is being a Catholic of Jewish origin the negation of what it means to be Jewish - or its fulfillment? Did the role of the Jewish people end at the coming of the Messiah? Or do they have an ongoing role in the world and in the Church?

I cannot think of a more vital subject for our times, nor can I think of a more outstanding group of speakers on the issue of Hebrew-Catholic Christianity and the role of Israel in salvation history than have been gathered for this historic conference, and I am honored to be among them. They are:

Fr. Mitch Pacwa, S.J. Host of "EWTN Live"; Director of Ignatius Productions

Fr. P. Juan Solana, L.C. Director, The Pontifical Institute "Notre Dame of Jerusalem Center," Jerusalem.

Fr. Peter Sabbath Hebrew-Catholic; Pastor, Holy Name of Jesus Parish, Diocese of Montreal

Judith Cabaud Hebrew-Catholic; Author, "Where Time Becomes Space"

Mark Drogin Hebrew-Catholic; President, Remnant of Israel, an organization formed to proclaim the Jewish roots of the Gospel

David Moss Hebrew-Catholic, President of the Association of Hebrew-Catholics.

Rosalind Moss Hebrew-Catholic; Apologist, Catholic Answers; Co-host of EWTN's "Household of Faith"

Roy Schoeman Hebrew-Catholic; Author, "Salvation is From the Jews"

Dr. Robert Moynihan, Master of Ceremonies Editor of Inside the Vatican Magazine.

This is an event not to be missed. Come, whoever you are, but come. He came for all!

~~Rosalind Moss, 2005

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home