Monday, January 09, 2006

With Tears.... Don't Miss This One! The Jewel.

I found The Doctor Is In a short while back on one of my blog-hopping nights. I got caught up in reading some of his Best of Addiction pieces that night, obviously because it is a part of my life.

I have returned to try to keep up on a couple of other times, but tonight....! I am speechless.

This man's profile says that he and his wife have been married for 30 years, and have three children. Go... take Kleenex with you... and sit and read.... this.

God bless.....

2 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

I showed this to my husband. His response: "Wow, even at my best I couldn't be that eloquent. I suck."

So, to make him feel better I said, "No honey. You don't suck. You're just not a writer, and he probably cheats on her anyway." LOL

Hope, if the guy reads this, that he's not offended. I was totally kidding, lol.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 at 12:04:00 PM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Me, too.

It was really really well written!

Marcia

Thursday, January 12, 2006 at 1:07:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home