Saturday, January 07, 2006

Bookworm .....

Another reason to like Narnia has been found by Bookworm in an article that can be found here, discussing Peter growing from teen boy into manhood.

Bookworm also points us to another blog, saying that all of the current posts were such that they were worth linking to. There are many, true. So I will do as Bookworm did, and point you to Flopping Aces, with special attention to this post.....Scroll down past the picture, ;^) and ask that you pay special attention to the updates, especially the sections referring to Mudville Gazette's Greyhawk!

And Bookworm also has a another post on Munich that discusses an interview with Tony Kushner, and is worth reading, especially with the comments added. And a final one that I recommend is here, but even more important than Bookworms' words (as good as they are) is the series of Comments that follow this piece. Do not miss them!

And pay attention to the hyperlinks in each!

God bless!

2 Comments:

Blogger Curt said...

Thanks for the kind words WI, I thoroughly enjoyed your blog and am adding it to my read list =)

Monday, January 9, 2006 at 3:24:00 AM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

You are welcome, and are also on my bookmarks! (I don't know how to get my links to be active.... )

God bless, Curt!

Monday, January 9, 2006 at 5:29:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home