Friday, January 06, 2006

QUESTION about the blog.... timestamp

Does anyone have any ideas as to why the date time thing no longer appears under the space to write blogs on my site? I sometimes put an idea into draft, and later want to use it, but don't want the original date on it, but want it posted on the date I hit publish. For quite awhile now, I can't do this, so I have tossed some drafts as a result, OR have had to copy and paste it all into a new window. That adds time and frustration...

Addendum:

3 Comments:

Blogger Janjan said...

You need to do to the template ( where you write your posts) and hit the "Edit HTML tab. You are probably in the "Compose" tab.

Friday, January 6, 2006 at 4:44:00 PM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

LOL THANK YOU!! I Was! lol and have NO idea when I did that.... WONDERFUL!!

Friday, January 6, 2006 at 5:08:00 PM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Nope, that did not change it. The section shows for a few seconds, like it was doing before, and then disappears again. Tried it in both Compose and Edit HTML....

Friday, January 6, 2006 at 5:13:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home