Friday, January 06, 2006

ABORTION KILLS FEMALE BABIES!!

I sat here in disbelief the first time I heard on the news, and saw a woman with a bloodied shirt being taken off the stage. I heard the chanting, and thought... that is soooo sick. They have forgotten or ignored a very important fact already, before they ever came up with the chant/rant! Females die all the time in the process they are chanting about!

Then I heard it again, and again, and again, and it made me angry. And my anger brings me here.

I have heard this same thing said over and over in the past for nearly every nomination that is made, and it is getting to be tiring, frankly.

The chant was "Bush and Alito will outlaw abortion and women will die!"

My response? ABORTION KILLS FEMALE BABIES!!

In China, Abortion kills mostly FEMALES!It is so bad there that now, they are finally realizing that the men will not be able to find women to marry, there won't be enough workers, the elderly number is growing steadily.....and the gov't is thinking of making some changes.

The funny thing is, I can't find too many places where the incident is mentioned online. I found it here and here, and then I found several references to the pdf file that shows the same sentiments about David Souter years ago in 1990.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home