Saturday, January 14, 2006

I have WORKING LINKS! ~~HAPPY DANCE~~

I learned something tonight! I got help from Stephen of Fat Steve's Blatherings. Thanks to him, I now have WORKING Links to Blogs I read, and to Websites I like. I will be adding more as I go along.

Thank you Stephen, and also, to Dymphna of Bookworm Room who asked a technorati question that set this whole thing off. After over a year of trying to figure it out, I have now got that part of my blog that I have wanted for soooo long working! Thank you BOTH!

I will be adding more as I go along. I am so very excited... it clicked tonight! Took a looooonnngg time, and a lot of looking, returning to his email, and to my blog, to the blogspot helps, to his email, to my template, and over and over and ... you get it, I am sure.

Just doing a little Happy Dance here.

Now, if I could just figure out why the time/date stamp thingy disappeared from my create post page, I would be in Seventh Heaven.... sigh. Can't have it all, right?

God bless!


Below is a test:

,


,

1 Comments:

Blogger WI Catholic said...

HMMmmm, Stephen... guess I have some more work to do, huh??

Saturday, January 14, 2006 at 2:29:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home