Tuesday, June 20, 2006

This One Will Follow Her Forever...lol!

You all remember "Kids Say the Darnedest Things" ?

Well, they sometimes DO the darnedest things, also...but how about a Dad who puts your 'things' on the internet for all the world to see, forever...LOL..

I can see her showers coming up some day... her wedding.... she will NEVER live this down... heheh....

This one came with a warning to use the bathroom before watching, and I will add move your drinks away, and SWALLOW anything you may have been eating or drinking....


Oh...and I am glad that they did NOT have video or internet when I was Evelyn's age...

God bless!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean Heimann said...

This is so cute! It gave me a good laugh.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 at 11:12:00 PM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

ME, too! I think kids are so cute anyway. They come up with some really hilarious doings...and sayings..

God bless!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 at 11:16:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home