Saturday, September 10, 2005

Which Saint are YOU?

WriteWingNut also had another quiz on her site that I took the other day.....I would like to think that I have her courage to stand firm, yet, in many ways, that is what I have had to do for many years.... I was flattered by what it said about the results, as I have been told this same message about three times before in my life!


Which Saint Are You?



You are Joan of Arc! You don't really want to hurt anyone, but if they attack your friends or your country and no-one else will stand up to fight them, you head into the battle. Beware though, conviction tends to get you killed.


1120 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 3318 times.
34% of people had this result.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miki Odendahl said...

Evidentally, I'm a rarity; only 13% of respondents are in the same boat with me.

...St Athanasius--fighter of lost causes just because it's the right thing to do.

Actually, in my case, I just fight losing battles 'cause I don't know no better...I still haven't figured out what made those nuns think I'd start a revolution if they let me remain in the cloister...

GOD has a truly sick sense of humour.

Monday, September 12, 2005 at 3:33:00 AM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

hhmm, I posted a response earlier... wonder where it went? lol

Cloister? which one?

also, your url to your blog is not working.

God bless!

Monday, September 12, 2005 at 5:16:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home