Thursday, September 08, 2005

False Email about Cindy Sheehan going around

As much as I dislike what Cindy Sheehan has to say on so many different topics since her son's death, and therefore, what she stands for, tonight, there came an email that I thought was accurate in many ways... until I did a little more research on it. I was even going to put that email here in my blog. But then I got to a Wikipedia site that said her husband had JUST recently filed for divorce after 20+ years of marriage... and I had to look a little further.

Voila... without realizing it, I ended up on snopes.com! SO, if YOU get that same email... end it. Let others know, it is not at all 'real'. In spite of the many things I disagree with her about, it is not good to spread falsehoods about her.

I had personal problems about the email to begin with, and was going to state what they were if I had put it here. Things like putting innuendo into something that is true to enhance your point...but instead, now that I have found that this is NOT true in any aspect of the email, my only statement is that gossip and falsehoods destroy not only the person it is about, but also the purveyor of the information!

I WILL put the good that I found in this short search that I had made...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home