Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thank you for Kelly Clarkson's Ave Maria!

Thanks to two visitors and a third friend, I now have Kelly Clarkson singing AVE MARIA for the Holy Father from three sources, and was able to download it to my external hard drive for future enjoyment! Anonymous visitor one sent that version first, available here.

Then my new young friend Katey sent another (I used tiny url, Katey, to shorten up the address) for a streaming version available here.

And finally, my friend Em found it on youtube here.

THANK you to all three of you!

And now....enjoy!

And God bless!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tom McMahon said...

Ave Maria was an annual Christmas tradition on the old Jack Benny radio program. Benny, of course, was Jewish. Shalom.

Monday, April 21, 2008 at 7:58:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Hi said...

how do i download ave maria, by kelly?

Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 9:22:00 PM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Tom, I had intended to respond to you, and totally forgot! I am sorry!

You know, I had forgotten that it was on his program!

I love Ave Maria. Some of my cousins have gorgeous voices, and they sing it often for Church... I just get misty eyed everytime I hear it!

God bless!

Thursday, June 5, 2008 at 1:29:00 AM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Pete,

Hi! The one that I used is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilyoScPXgI4

However, there are many online at youtube now, so if you can't find that one, go to youtube.com and search Kelly Clarkson + Ave Maria. There are about 35 to take you pick from, many are the EWTN version like here, but some are from other sources.

God bless!

Thursday, June 5, 2008 at 1:32:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home