Saturday, April 19, 2008

I MISSED KELLY CLARKSON!!!

After blogging about her singing for the Pope, and all... I MISSED HER! I only caught the part of it on delayed cable when Fox cut out, so quick went back to EWTN... only to find out that it was OVER!!

DRAT!

ANYONE who knows if it gets on youtube, or anyplace, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

God bless!



I can't believe that I did that... sigh.... I just cannot believe that I missed it...and I have to work night shift, so cannot even watch it in reruns.... I just cannot believe that I missed her singing
"Ave Maria"....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here you go.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xb8dpi

I hope that works for you. She was brilliant!

Saturday, April 19, 2008 at 6:51:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh, Katey to your rescue, lol, they have a streaming video here:

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=6348126&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Saturday, April 19, 2008 at 7:10:00 PM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Oh, God bless you BOTH! I have chills! They BOTH worked!

And she WAS brilliant!

Thanks, first anonymous, and thanks, Katey!!

I LOVE it! I'll be listening over and over!

God bless!!

Saturday, April 19, 2008 at 9:18:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home