Monday, April 14, 2008

DNA Results are in...not Jesse Foster

I am sure that Glendene Grant is breathing easier. But we need to continue to pray that she can find her daughter, missing for two years. That has to be very hard on all family and friends!

God bless!


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Glendene Grant
Date: Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 2:02 PM


As I have already known in my heart, the results are negative in the DNA tests against Jane Doe from Kilgore, Texas.
I got a message from Brett Mineer here in Kamloops with Radio NL today. He talked to Lt. Mike Claxton from the Gregg County Sheriff's office. From there, I called Lt. Claxton, left him a message and he called me right back with the good news. IT IS NOT JESSIE.  
Thank God. Thank you all for your support. Glendene
www.jessiefoster.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home