Friday, March 28, 2008

Update on teenager injured by bomb explosion in Israel, Ami Ortiz

Email from Brock and Bodie Thoene came, but I forgot to forward it. A second one came, and I am providing the links to the updates.

  • UPDATE ON AMI ORTIZ
  • 3/25/2008 - Bodie & Brock Thoene


  • A MIRACLE---Update on Ami Ortiz
  • 3/26/2008 - Bodie & Brock Thoene

    From that update:

    At 2 A.M. this morning the doctor gave him and his wife a very disturbing report that included news that they may need to amputate some of his limbs.  A few hours later that same doctor, an expert in treating victims of bombings (unfortunately, in Israel he gets too much practice), told David, "I want to choose my words wisely here.  I am an expert in treating these wounds.  What you have here is a miracle,"  speaking of the improvement that the youngster made in those few hours.

    God is good... he is recovering slowly! 

    God bless!


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home