Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Faithmouse Made this for me a LONG time ago...

Faithmouse made this for me a LONG time ago...... like maybe Jan of 2007?? or before?

Ever since Dan made this for me, I have been trying to get the smaller one to show up in my left column on my blog, but it just has not gone where I put it. I WILL get it to show up someday, but until then, I want it on my blog (I may have it in the archives already, but I cannot find it. I THOUGHT it was there.... I am so puter dumb.... )

God bless! And thanks again to Dan--Faithmouse....
OH... I also found another when I went to his blog! IRISH....

("who ya gonna call?".... gotta love it!)


UPDATE!!!!!! MAR 19, 2008 3:52AM....
I NOW HAVE NEVERBORN IN MY SIDEBAR, LINKED TO DAN's WEBSITE!
YES!! (Thank you, Dan, for downsizing it for me... )
One links to Dan's blog, the other links to his website.

GOD BLESS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home