Sunday, November 19, 2006

"I am a stander" Google search ...and a 'Dash'

God is so good. Tonight I was looking at the site that shows how people come to my blog. One of them was googling for "I am a stander", two results of five are speaking of their stand for their marriage.

God is good. There are MANY of us out there. Since I already know what I have to say on the topic, I went to the other site, and spent some time looking around. He gets it. And the page that convinced me is his reply to someone who had written to him.

The issue here is not whether my sweet Kenisha returns or not...the issue is OBEDIENCE to God.

He gets it. We are not martyrs. We are standing in the gap. We are obedient servants.

Tim, you have been added to my prayers. You are truly a brother in Christ. God bless you, God bless Kenisha, and your children.

God bless!

OH... I also just found another page on Tim's site where he points to this message. I am filling in that "dash" now, and also hope to hear 'Well done, good and faithful servant' someday.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your prayers and thank you for your kind comments. You would be surprised...or maybe not, how many people don't read my site and yet make all kinds of accusations about me! Yes, the real issue here is not what anyone thinks or whether my sweet Kenisha comes home or not, (even though I know God will bring her home some day) but it truely IS obedience to God and being faithful to the covenant that I made to God and to Kenisha.

Again, thank you for your prayers. After 16 months of hell, the lies of the enemy (satan) are begining to unravel! PTL!

Tim H. Corban

Friday, March 9, 2007 at 3:20:00 AM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

You are VERY welcome, Tim!

And no, I would not be surprised. I have probably heard, over the past many years, much of the same things that you have heard. The Pit has only so many lies and variations, that they all sound alike after awhile...

Numbers 6:24-26 is my prayer for you.

God bless!

Friday, March 9, 2007 at 9:11:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home