Monday, November 13, 2006

Air Force Wife is on to Greater Things!

Sometimes, I hate trying to catch up on my blogs!

There have been a few times I get there too late, only to find out that they have left and gone on to bigger and better things, or simplified their lives for reasons that differ with each.

Tonight, I went to Air Force Family, and read that she is taking off into the Wild Blue Yonder.........

I also started blogging on spousebuzz.com, an opportunity of a lifetime. And from my blogging on spousebuzz, I was offered a chance to write for Military Spouse Magazine (first article in the January/February issue!).


This is part of the reason that I will miss this blogger (ESPECIALLY this part of that particular post..
This video is a great example) and another, and another.

That last one...? The best part is her solution to the problem:

So, being the solutions oriented person I am, I have devised a method that should get me some straight answers.

You see, I'm going to send my MIL (whose alzheimers has manifested as a tendency to be rude, nasty, bite people, and be even more unpleasant than she was before) to live with the woman who makes the confirm/deny decisions for Medical applications.

Have I mentioned that my MIL is also now incontinent? Oh, and she has this tendency to wander around naked.

I'm thinking that such "in-kind" methodology might actually start to get the government moving again.

GOOD LUCK AFW! God bless you! Best wishes to you, to your family!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home