Saturday, July 15, 2006

Notice to 'Peggy' Gerald re Israel.

I find it interesting that some do not notice my statement that any email that comes to me relating to this blog is subject to publication in my blog. Directly under my 'personal information' is a notice that tells people:

*SEARCH RELATED TOPICS*
Use the 'search this blog' feature at the top of the page,
OR use the Technorati 'Search This Blog' below:

****PLEASE NOTE WELL****
Any email sent concerning this blog or related to it in anyway,
at this address, are subject to possible publication in my blog.

**** PLEASE ALSO NOTE ****
Editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner.
Feel free to quote from the editorial content, while giving proper credit and link.

Directly under that notice is my "I Stand Tall With Israel' button, which was the object of the email I received, sent to me, rather than made as a comment on this blog. This one will be posted here, and will be answered here. I am also hoping that others will respond to 'peggy' whose email address shows as a 'gerald'.

Furthermore, I also have the ISP address of the sender, saved. And it will stay saved, along with the email address.

I have Catholic friends living IN Israel who are Hebrew Catholics, as well as those who are Israeli, now living IN the US due to marriage, and I can assure you that Palestinian Christians and Hebrew Christians are NOT persecuted in the way much of the media tries to tell us they are.

The email follows:
*********************
gerald a saindon (email address withheld)
Subject: abandoning fellow Christians does NOT build a culture of life

Dear Friend,

I see I see that, even though you are a prolife Catholic, you link
to "Proud Friend of Israel".

Israel is itself a terrorist, pro-abortion state.

If you choose to subsidize or support Israel you choose to
abandon your fellow Christians in the Middle East and subject
them to the worst kind of persecution as well as advance the
cause of abortion.

I assume that you know that Israel persecutes Christians.

www.nkusa.org

peggy

******************
Now please note that this 'person' called me 'Friend', and then went on to point out that I am anything BUT a friend to his point of view.

Our own nation is pro-abort. Should I not live here?

I suspect that this person, using the email address I have held, but calling herself 'peggy' may be a 'bot', though it is possible that this IS a person named Peggy. However, that email was addressed to both myself and to 'gerald' at his email address.

If you choose, Peggy or Gerald, to continue this kind of dialogue, it will be public, not personal.

God bless.

I am a friend of Israel. I will continue to be a friend of Israel. I will continue to pray for the peace of Jerusalem... Psalms 122:6.

5 Comments:

Blogger airforcewife said...

Methinks they are trying to stretch and find reasons to be anti-Israel. Which (if you listen to such people's reasonsings) is not the same thing as being anti-semitic! Of course not!

It's just that Israel is evil, you see. You CAN see, can't you?

Good Lord.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 at 6:49:00 PM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

LOL I tend to agree with you completely! Absolutely completely. I can see, yes. They are blind to their own prejudice.

The 'new' version of anti-semitism is now called anti-Zionism ... or anti-Israel, but they can find all kinds of reasons to think that they are not anti-jewish. If only they could hear what they sound like....

Saturday, July 15, 2006 at 9:24:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Mary said...

Our own nation is pro-abort. Should I not live here?

Exactly.

What a silly argument by Peggy or Gerald or whatever!

Sunday, July 16, 2006 at 11:57:00 AM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

I think that is why the private email...which is why I refuse to respond privately.

God bless!

Sunday, July 16, 2006 at 1:02:00 PM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Yes, I had also checked the website, and I saw the same message. But knowing that there is a profile for the person (I don't take 'anonymous' comments here), and that they still opted to write directly to me, avoiding the public scrutiny of their comment, it still causes me to believe that they thought that I would respond privately.

God bless!!

Monday, July 17, 2006 at 6:18:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home