Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Birthmother's Day, again, Karen and Liz!

Today, I find my self once again thinking of Karen and Liz, and saying a few prayers for them, again, as I have many times in the past thirty years.

Today, I wish that I could once again give them each a big hug, and say thank you for giving our daughters life in a time when they did not have to.

All three daughters (my two, and my second's bhalf sister) were born after Jan 22, 1973.

All three are aware of that fact. All three are also very grateful for the choices that the two women made.

Karen, Liz... Happy Birthmother's Day.

May He always hold each of you in the palm of His hand. May you always be blessed with His Peace that passes understanding. May He bless each of you in a very special way for your loving gift of Life to your girls, and for the sacrifice that each of you has made.

God bless you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home