Sunday, May 21, 2006

DaVinci Code vs Conspiracy Theory on 9/11

BG at Contratimes really writes well, and has another good piece here.

He begins in part with this statement:

Perhaps it is wrong of me to note that there are many people who believe that
The Da Vinci Code is real and that 9/11 was not.

and in his conclusion he writes:

The mythology of The Da Vinci Code may indeed lead some people
to hell or some sort of apostasy. But the conspiracy theorists scavenging
on fear and uncertainty in the wake of a truly awful tragedy are already in hell, the hell of a well-repudiated delusion.


BG also writes poetry housed on an addition to his blog site. I had often started to go there, but often glaze over at poetry... some really does come alive to me, though. He has several there that have done just that. The second one on that page is VERY good, and about Terri Schiavo. As I read it, I was reminded of Deacon Keith Fournier's "The Rule of Law, they cried, while Terri Died".

I heeded BG's warning for the last one on that page ... and did not read it.

But the others? I recommend each of them, and encourage you to go and check them out.

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home