Thursday, March 16, 2006

New Group formed -- Dan O'Connell Society

I had another email yesterday from a friend asking what our thoughts were on an article she had come across. It is about the formation of a new group in the Archdiocese of St Paul-Minneapolis, Minnesota, called the Dan O'Connell Society (they need to fix their website to look more professional, however)...

My response was mixed, as I have seen so many of these types of lay groups 'go wrong', and felt that we needed to hope and pray that the same thing did not happen here.

Now, I was looking for something else, and got to the Hadley's blog, Our Word and Welcome To It, to find that they had written about the same concerns that I had expressed to my friend.

They also point the way to Conde's Custos Fidei and to Domenico Bettinelli's Bettnet
( DB was already quoted by the Hadley blog )

So, we pray, because I concur that there is definitely something going on up there!

God bless!

Related Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home