Monday, March 13, 2006

Welcome to the world, Lexi Marie!

My beaming brother just called. I greeted him with 'HI, GRANDPA!" He wanted to know who told me...

No one had to. He does not call very often, and today, when he did, knowing that my niece was due on the tenth, I guessed.

Born by C-Section about 1:30 PM today, Lexi Marie weighed in at 6# 15 1/2 oz, 19 3/4 inches long, and healthy.

She will be the spoiled first grandchild of my brother.... he has been waiting for a LONG time to be Grandpa~

Mom is doing well after being in labor for quite awhile (at least 12 hours) before the birth by C-Section. Sore, but happy. Dad is doing fine, just a little tired.

The Bells are RINGING with happiness!

OH, and before I forget... this is one of the Moms and babies we had asked people to pray for.

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home