Friday, February 17, 2006

PRAYERS Needed

Got a very urgent prayer request today:

Please pray for my dil, Deanna, 8 mo. Pg.--she was rushed to hosp.
yesterday ---has a bld. clot next to her ear ( prob. mastoid sinus) is
on blood thinners and antibiotics--her eyes are swollen shut and she
has severe headache, poss. meningitis--if bacterial, antibiotics will
stop.
she is in ICU but they are still not sure what else is going on.---I
firmly believe your prayers will heal her--Thanks and God bless---Marti


While I am at it, my niece Laura is due Mar 10th. She fell on ice at work and was hospitalized for two days, as she had landed right on her stomach.

My brother told me this late last night. She is now home, on total bedrest until little one decides it is time to be born. My brother said that 'there was an exchange of blood between her and the baby', and that they were going to induce, but then things settled down, and they decided instead to wait it out. Please also keep Laura, Jason, and baby in prayer.



Oh, my brother said that she is a dispatcher for 911 in a county near us...and that the law enforcement there has now outlawed snow. (This said as we were in the middle of a blizzard... can you tell my brother's sense of humor?? LOL)


And as long as I am asking for prayers, there are two women with cancer, Denise and Mary, who each have a very poor prognosis and need real honest to goodness MIRACLES.

Mary helped me to find the birthparents of my daughters, and I am forever grateful to her.
She is from Wisconsin. The other woman is a very close friend of an online friend of mine, and is from New Jersey.

2 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Praying! Would you mind praying for my friend Marge? She's a homeschooling, Catholic mom who was just diagnosed with cancer and is in a LOT of pain. Thank you!

Monday, February 20, 2006 at 2:49:00 PM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

I definitely will!

UPDATE:
Marti's DIL has meningitis for certain, is now out of ICU on three antibiotics, still in need of prayer.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 at 8:07:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home