Friday, February 17, 2006

WORD CLOUD


I had this started about four am on Feb 14th, but then had to quit blogging that day, so just put it into draft.

In doing so, however, I lost WHO I got it from and
WHERE, so today, took time to search for it, and finally found the website. You can make one, also, and even have a T-shirt made for yourself about your Blog, if you choose.

It was kind of fun to see what came up! So thank you to the blogger that I saw it on...sorry that I can't remember where it was anymore. If you let me know, I would appreciate it!

God bless!

2 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Maybe it was me? I posted one on my blog a little while ago. Isn't it fun?

Monday, February 20, 2006 at 2:49:00 PM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

I thought it was you, but went to look for it, and could not find it again. If you send me the link, I will put it in here!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 at 8:05:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home