Thursday, March 16, 2006

And this one takes the cake!

I have now put my coffee across the room.

I have to quit making rounds of the Wisconsin blogs for awhile, or I will need ten inhalers, and three bottles of Windex...and possibly a new keyboard, to boot.

THIS Is what I found at Wigderson Library & Pub:


favorite photo of the day

I think a smaller warning label for Senator Stabenow would have been sufficient.

Ht: Charlie Sykes




see this site for the first dozen or so of the comments, too!

Thanks, James Wigderson!!

1 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

ROFL! That is hilarious!

And thanks for the post about the BlogBurst for Terri. I missed that and definitely want to participate (I just hope I remember...would you mind reminding me that day?)

Thursday, March 16, 2006 at 4:13:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home