Thursday, March 16, 2006

Watch out for those KEYBOARDS !!

Making some blog travels here of a few Wisconsin sites, and came across one that made a mess of Badger Blogger's monitor, so he had to get out the Windex and clean it off.

WEEELLLLL, I followed his links.... and I am on my way out to the kitchen to get my OWN bottle out. Coffee on the monitor is not pretty, but thank goodness it didn't go on my keyboard!

AFTER you check out Badger's, then you go here... TAM: Antioxidants in Red Wine.

But make sure that before you follow Atilla Girl's hyperlink to here, you read the comments, first!

I cannot wait til the next time I am working as Hygienist and tell my patients this bit of news. I think they may not notice any fear of dental offices in the future, don't you?

LOLOL

God bless! Thank you, Badger for the laugh, and also Atilla Girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home