Monday, December 19, 2005

"In Iran, Arming for Armageddon" by Krauthammer

Addendum:
Today, Jan 13, 2008, someone came to my blog searching for "krautkramer ISRAEL", and I followed the link to the search, wondering how they got to ME... and all I can say is... I must have been out to lunch just a little on the day I did this entry. KRAUTHAMMER, not Krautkramer is the correct name... LOL. I have gone back to this entry several times in the past, and NEVER noticed this error, and am not sure if changing the name in the title will affect the ability to pull this up again or not. However, I cannot leave it as it is, either.

Janjan sent me to read at Serphic Secret tonight.

And from there, I was pointed to Charles Krautkramer's (sic) column from December 16, 2005 entitled In Iran, Arming for Armageddon. There were some new things that I had not been aware of until I read this column, such as the belief in the Twelfth Imam. With the blatant statements that the new President of Iran has been saying for all the world to hear, this belief makes him even more of a threat.

It also makes it more important for the world to hear Walid Shoebat and his other speakers.

The entire column points to a man who is convinced that he is the one chosen to bring that prophecy to completion, as he believes that the Twelfth Imam will be revealed in two years. His words about his UN appearance almost echo the description found in many apocalyptic books. Krautkramer (sic) ends his column:

It gets worse. After his speech to the U.N. in September, Ahmadinejad was caught on videotape telling a cleric that during the speech an aura, a halo, appeared around his head right on the podium of the General Assembly. ``I felt the atmosphere suddenly change. And for those 27 or 28 minutes, the leaders of the world did not blink. ... It seemed as if a hand was holding them there, and it opened their eyes to receive the message from the Islamic Republic.''


Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home