Thursday, October 20, 2005

Runs in the Family.....

Came home from work tonight to find my son online, and wanted to catch up on emails, etc. So I did not hail him, because I knew he could see me, and both of us would be up for awhile yet.

He IM'd me after a reasonable time to let me know that he can't get his website to do what he wanted to do, so ... he now has a blog! So my oldest has a yahoo 360 site, and my youngest has a non functioning at the moment website and... his blog. He is Irisheyes and his site is Irishmade... because someone already had Irisheyes, apparently.

My middle one? She has not joined us... and has no puter!!! There's always gotta be one, huh? lol

I love my kids tremendously. All three of them. And their families (or family to be).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home