Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Please pray for Cheryl's mother

Moving this to the top, so that Cheryl's prayer request is not missed.
Again, 7:50 AM 10/18/05
1:28pm 10/15/05

5:17:00 AM
I just got this a bit ago, and it does NOT sound good at all... please pray. Sorry, but this one is very important. Cheryl Ford had fought with the Schiavo family very hard for Terri to live, through her Fight4Terri blog, a book, etc.

-----Original Message-----

From: Fight4Terri@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 1:56 AM
Subject: Please pray for my mother

I am going to be flying to Las Vegas.

My mother was in a serious auto accident today ...... someone ran a red light and t-boned her car. My mother is on a ventilator in ICU..her neck is seriously broken, C2 ondontoid, a large hematoma has developed behind her airway, she has five broken ribs, a broken wrist a, broken hand and arm...plus many lacerations and sutures in her head. They had to put her into Halo traction. I don't know when I will be back. Please, if you will, say a prayer for my mother. The neurosurgeon says that right now, it does not look good for her.

Thank you so much,

Cheryl

3 Comments:

Blogger TheChurchMilitant said...

Cheryl's mother and her entire family are in my prayers.

May they always remember their Lord and God is always with them.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 at 1:25:00 PM CDT  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Oh how awful! I will be adding Cheryl and her mother to my rosary intentions.

God Bless,
Dawn

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 at 9:25:00 PM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

I got an update from her... will be posting it. She is grateful for our prayers.

God bless!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 at 12:43:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home