Thursday, October 27, 2005

American Girl Dolls

I could never afford the American Girl dolls for my kids, so really did not know much about the company, including the fact that it is located here in WI. And I did not blog about it because there were other things going on personally at the time that took precedence over the news. But some have been, and there have been some very good responses.

From Write Wing Blog, this letter to the company came in. EXCELLENT! And if they do write the stories, I hope that they get enough publicity to cause the American Girl company to reexamine their policy.

One of the comments that she got was from Billy Valentine, where he offers an excellent review and commentary of the problem.

There will be more on this subject, I am sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home