Wednesday, October 26, 2005

"Luv" that auto-save!

I did this whole blog essay last night and it is gone. I was looking for one more thing to add to it in order to make it complete... just one more thing. But I did not 'save' my written work...Suddenly...

Browser caused some error and must close kind of thing.

I hate when that happens! Gmail has now done an amazing thing that helps this! As you type your email, after a certain length of time, it suddenly becomes a 'draft'! And it refreshes the 'draft' status every once in awhile, so you NEVER AGAIN have to lose that email you just spent time writing! Wish that was true everywhere on the internet! It would save us so much frustration, wouldn't it? ( I have 'invitations' to gmail if anyone needs/wants one. )

Just Launched!

Auto-save
We spent 20 minutes writing this entry, and then the browser crashed. Good thing there's auto-save. It saves. Automatically.

http://mail.google.com/mail/help/about_whatsnew.html

1 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Do you type your blog entries in your email first? I always type it directly into blogger and I've learned the hard way to always copy what I've written before I hit the "publish" button. So many times in the past, I'd hit publish, and I'd get "Page cannot be displayed" and then I'd lose everything I'd written. I HATE that! So glad yours was saved!

Hugs,
Dawn

Thursday, October 27, 2005 at 12:56:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home