Friday, September 23, 2005

Still Getting to Know Me......(another)

I did one of these not too long ago, on Sept 9. So some answers will just be references to that post, as one of my faults is trying to find an easy way to do things..... grin.

Getting to know me...


Five things I plan to do before I die:

1. Get to Ireland, Australia, New Zealand
2. See my grandkids married, great grandkids, etc
3. Changes in RDH practice (such as our own Board, etc, like we have as Nurses....)
4. Finish my Bachelor's Degree ... think I may have it by age 75 or so...
5. Finish reading all of my unread books....or learn to not buy new ones til the pile is down to one or two...

Five things I can do:

1. Talk
2. Eat
3. Cook, make soup from scratch
4. Read (read read read)
5. Sing and dance in private at home when no one is around......

Five things I cannot do:

1. Sing well
2. Dance well
3. Sew
4. Reupholster furniture ( I have the material here though....) or fix any electronic/mechanical object.
5. Bring myself to parachute, or bungee jump.... and that won't change!

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. See the list on the other one.....

Five things I say most often:

1. Again, see the list on the other one.....

Five Celebrity Crushes:

Again... see the list on the other...however, the list below is taken from my latest challenger's, and I can also say I respect 1, 2, and 4... like the acting skills of 5, though not always his political views...and not sure who 3 is...

I really do not have 'crushes' on any celebrity, but have a fairly good list of those that I admire.
If this was not titled crushes, I can also think of several women I would include for strong admiration, such as Edith Stein, Elizabeth Seton, Helen Keller....

1. Mel Gibson
2. Jim Caviezel
3. William Hurt
4. Paul Newman
5. Martin Sheen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home