Thursday, November 03, 2011

Frank Sinatra Was a Catholic Italian Zionist! -- Shoebat Foundation


This came in my email box, and since I also liked Frank Sinatra's singing, I had to go and watch the video almost immediately.  It was fascinating to hear him take us on a short tour of Israel (not places that we think of, but a hospital, and other areas, while giving us a short 'history' of things going on at the time he was there. This is the email that came from Keith Davies, of Shoebat.com (Walid Shoebat):

From: Shoebat.com
Date: Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Friends:

Being one of Frank Sinatra's die hard fans (Keith), I also would like to make a tribute to him with this video made in 1962 the year I was born. In this video Frank Sinatra himself pays tribute to Israel as well as making an appeal to support young country which then was only 14 years old. Frank would have been 96 years old on December 12 this year, he died 4 weeks before my wedding day on May 14 1998.

Here is the video
  
http://www.shoebat.com/videos/sinatraNisrael.htm

Keith Davies
Executive Director

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you, WI. Just wanted to say that to you.


Karl

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 6:46:00 PM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

I just found this, and do not know why, though it may have been one of the many times I was having disruptions of all sorts... Thanks, and I think that perhaps I needed it more today than way back in January! LOL God bless YOU, too, Karl!

Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 10:27:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home