Sunday, March 22, 2009

Laura Ingraham Interview with Brigitte Gabriel

I've been looking for the interview that Laura Ingraham did on Friday, Mar 20, 2009 on O'Reilly while she sat in for him, and was not able to find it. I could not remember the name of the interviewee, which was a huge drawback. But my son found it, thank you!

Laura's interview was with Brigitte Gabriel. Brigitte Gabriel and Walid Shoebat (and others) are people that need to be heard!

In December of 2005, I blogged on a column that Charles Krauthammer had done (see my blog here, or simply his column here).

Then listen to this interview....

oh, and God bless!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree. If you do not know your enemy you cannot defeat them.

Monday, March 23, 2009 at 8:14:00 AM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

I agree. Nor can you take action to protect yourself and family--and nation. Thanks for visiting!

God bless!

Monday, March 23, 2009 at 10:31:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home