Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Rosalind Moss: New contact information

From Sr Rosalind:


"Dear Friends,


Many, if not most, of you have received an e-mail stating that I am stranded in Africa and in need of funds. I surely pray that all realized it was a serious scam and did not reply. How utterly unfortunate that what God has given us the ability to do for good is so soon twisted and used for evil.

My Gmail account has been blocked (as has the fraudulent Yahoo account). I surely do apologize and thank the many of you who have tried to contact me on it. I apologize, too, if, in my attempt to reach everyone, you receive this message more than once.

My new email address is: sisterrosalind@stlouis.org.

In keeping with our Blessed Lord’s abundant mercy in working all things together for good, may I take this “opportunity” to wish you all a most blessed, holy, and hope-filled New Year. I am convinced that we are chosen in Him, like Queen Esther of old, “for such a time as this.” May we, by God’s grace, be instruments of His love, truth, and hope in the midst of this present darkness.

With gratitude to you all, in the love of the One who came that we might live,

Sister Rosalind


P.S. So that you have also my new address at the convent in Saint Louis, it is: Daughters of Mary, Mother of Israel’s Hope, 4950 Heege Road, St. Louis, MO 63123. God bless you."


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home