Monday, January 19, 2009

When Did I Become I? Ricardo Montalban

Ricardo Montalban A Gentleman, A Strong Catholic Man, A Husband of 67years. Faithful, Loyal, and Wise... I loved his acting ability. I enjoyed him in his various roles. I respected him as a person. I will miss him. May he rest in peace.

Listen for his belief on Life "When Did I Become I?" It is so very simple, but so profound! And I NEVER heard it until the other night, after he had died, and Raymond Arroyo replayed the interview on The World Over!! It is better in video, but I cannot find that yet. I cannot tell you where it starts, but the entire interview is really very interesting. I think it is about half way through...

From Raymond's blog:
The World Over Interview:

Listen to my interview with the late Ricardo Montalban on his faith and life experience. Recorded on The World Over in March of 1998.
Click here to listen to the MP3.
 

I believe that the same program that I SAW this on will air one more time tonight at 10PM CST / 11PM EST and it can be seen also on the internet at EWTN under Live Video
http://www.ewtn.com/audiovideo/index.asp


God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home