Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Waiting for Baby

As regular readers know from the baby ticker on the left, we are awaiting the birth of my sixth grandchild, a girl, according to the Experts (I hope they are right, because there will be a great many very disappointed souls should it turn out to be son number three, beginning with Daddy and older brothers!)...

Please keep my daughter and grandchild in prayer, as tomorrow at 8:30 AM, her induction is scheduled. Labor for this daughter is usually quite rapid. This is baby number three for her, and her last labor was just barely over two hours, and there was a complication that kept my grandson in the hospital on IV antibiotics.

Pray for safe delivery, healthy baby and mommy, please. I will be there, God willing. If all goes as planned right NOW, I will leave work as close to time as possible, go to Walmart to get a new battery for my camera and a new 'chip' to put in since the other is full, and I cannot find my cord to download them to my puter. I'll then go to meet them at the hospital.

IF she goes into labor before the scheduled time, it will be a race. I will leave work, and probably SKIP the trip to Walmart, and be very disappointed that I cannot take my own pictures, but will have to trust that my son-in-law gets good ones, too. (He will, I know, but I still like to take my own, too).

There are many of us who cannot WAIT to hold her! Mommy is tired of being pregnant, and she is ready to get the show on the road.

God bless!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

This is SO exciting!! Can't wait! Can't WAIT!! : ) And I don't even get to hold her!! : (

Give baby and mom a BIG squish from me!! I'll squish my Sam and have his angel deliver it to Mommy and Baby's angels to give to them, too!

Drive safe, too, Grandma!! looking forward to pictures!

Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 12:52:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home