Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Blog--Stephen Baskerville, PhD

I think that this is needed--VERY much needed. Welcome to the world of blogging, Stephen!

God bless!


---------- Forwarded message ----------

After much hesitation, I have decided to start a blog:  http://stephenbaskerville.blogspot.com/
 
I have now published so many articles exposing the divorce industry, plus my book, that I have decided it is time to better publicize what is already published.
 
I will not try to do everything, but I will try to provide succinct information about the family, fatherhood, the divorce machinery, and more that you will not find elsewhere.  At the moment is contains information on my current Touchstone magazine article, my review of Kathleen Parker's book, Save the Males, and more.
 
Some glitches remain.  If any of you have suggestions on how to publicize the blog, make it more attractive, remove layout errors, I would be grateful to hear.  Please publicize it as much as possible.  Thanks very much to Mike LaSalle.
 
Taken Into Custody is back on Amazon (and back at the reduced price) and selling very well -- up to the 10,000 rank and #1 in several categories.
 
Finally, my interview Friday on Catholic Connection, Ave Maria radio, broadcast on some 120 stations, can be listened to here:  http://avemariaradio.net/showArchive.php?id=cc.
 
Stephen
************************************************
 
Stephen Baskerville, PhD
Associate Professor of Government
Patrick Henry College
1 Patrick Henry Circle
Purcellville, Virginia  20132

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home