Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Obama - Yes I Can Make Us Defenseless, Just Like Dec 7, 1941

Bodie Thoene sent out an email today, directing readers to a blog site with this video, a longer version than the fifty one second mentioned in the forwarded email she sent. That website is
http://macsmind.com/wordpress/2008/06/08/obama-wants-to-protect-america/

This is the 'more info' from harvardlawgrad at the youtube video site:

From: harvardlawgrad
Added: May 26, 2008

Want to Subscribe?

America has always been attacked when she was perceived as being week. That is what will happen without a strong military.

For you liberals who think Obama sounds so good, and for you conservatives who want a good laugh, I'll break down Obama's foreign policy in layman's terms:

1) I'll stop spending $9 billion a month in Iraq. Does that mean he'll spend $8 billion a month in Iraq or none at all?

2) I opposed the Iraq War from the beginning; you know when I was a state Senator, back in Illinois.

3) I'll cut the "unproven missile defense system." You know, that missle defense system that has repeatedly shot down missiles and that same missile defense system that the Europeans and the Israelis want. Yeah that one!

4) I'll allow China and Russia to put their weapons into space ahead of us, leaving us totally defenseless against them.

5) Not only do I want us to be defenseless from space, I also want China and Russia to have superior air, ground, and naval forces too.

6) And I'll put my goons (the Defense Priorities Board) in the Pentagon to make sure that the Defense Department doesn't try to defend us.

7) To ensure peace throughout the world I will get rid of all our nuclear weapons. After I get rid of all our nuclear weapons, I'll talk to all the other nations around the world about getting rid of their nuclear weapons too. After they hear what I have to say, they will be so impressed with me, they'll get rid of all their nuclear weapons, and then we'll all live happily ever after.

8) My sole purpose in all this is not to defend America, to ensure that she remains free, but to make sure that I stay in power; because once I put all that money that would have gone into national defense and install a national healthcare system, my government will have life and death power over the American people.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know HOW far La Crosse WI is from you - but Sarah's going to be there tomorrow. :) I hope you can go and give us a personal report! ;) God bless you!

Thursday, October 9, 2008 at 9:42:00 AM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

I am up near Green Bay, and LaCrosse is on the other side of the state, down near Dubuque, Iowa, so it is four hours or so. I have to work night shift tonight, and worked last night, so I cannot make it. WISH I COULD!

Thanks for letting me know!!

God bless!

Thursday, October 9, 2008 at 10:50:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTH??? Just like Clintonistas killed our military and viola we have 9/11 - This guy is a complete idiot and people believe that a weak military will make others like us more???? Holy Cow - I am glad to not be living in the lower 48 states.....EEEKKKKK!!! Meg

Thursday, October 9, 2008 at 7:41:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home