Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Donna Cori Gibson Sings The Divine Mercy Chaplet



This is going to be played and prayed frequently in my home from now on... in lieu of Lori Kalner's warnings, and so many things going on in the world today. I have the video and a DVD of this, but had to look to find where it can be embedded here. I found two sites, one that is in the title (and no embed), and the one from Godtube.

God bless

Jesus, I trust in You

Divine Mercy, have mercy on us, and on the whole world.

2 Comments:

Blogger spiritgirldance said...

Thank you so very much for this! I have already passed it on! May God bless you!

Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 9:37:00 PM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

You are very welcome! I just love her version. I wish I could sing as well.

God bless YOU, also!

Sunday, January 25, 2009 at 8:52:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home