Wednesday, March 05, 2008

""Middle Name Meme"

My friend, Lee, has tagged me. After she found Paul Thoughts of a Regular Guy
from my list, and made a hit there, he tagged HER, and she got me. (Grin)

Tried to tell her I gave up meme's for Lent, but she knows me, and probably won't buy it. Sigh....

SO, here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don’t have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother’s maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.


My middle name is Lee. (HAH, can't get much shorter, can you?)

L is for LOYAL, LOVING and Logical (small Letters because that is a trait Less often recognized by some)

E is for EMPATHETIC and ETHICAL

E is also for EMOTIVE and ENTHUSIATIC (about things I Enjoy, not about Everything, though I, too, can be Expressive!)

Now for the three that I tag (poor souls...see? empathetic... "sympathetic" would mean I'd do them for the people... "empathetic" means I feel their pain, but make them do it themselves.... lol)

1) Irishmade
2) Sarah's Journal
3) Lee, tell your dh that HE has been tagged... grinning and ducking!

God bless!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home