Friday, March 07, 2008

Jill Stanek on Obama

Jill Stanek's newsletter came, and I had time to read more this morning.

She had an article on her blog the other day that really emphasizes just how liberal Obama really is. It was in response to his saying that the gov't's attempts and trying to save Terri Schiavo's life was a mistake.

Someone in the comments referenced a 'nurse' going in to tell Terri about their plans ... but it was not a nurse. It was Barbara Weller, her attorney. Until just a few days ago, I had John Sipos' interview with her on my sidebar. It was not getting any hits, and I wanted to put the three books there. So, today, I am again posting his interview (which my son put on youtube for me after I could not get it into my blog any other way. John gave me permission to use this.




God bless!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home