Friday, June 22, 2007

Pray for Baby Kaleb!

One of my groups got this email tonight. Please do keep not only Kaleb in prayer, but also his parents, for strength and protection of marriage, etc.

We should also pray for the person who did this, as hard as it may feel to do so.

There are many other videos there on Kaleb and his family. One that I  watched that really touched me, includint the words to the song (which I don't know) is this one:
 (and the music  is perfect... anyone know what it is? )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBT2i2U9VrI

God bless!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: bft
Date: Jun 21, 2007 10:37 PM
Subject: Pray for Baby Kaleb!

Hey,

I have been following a heart-breaking story on MySpace, and I thought
that I would let you all know about it so that you all could pray for
this little boy. Here's a YouTube video that describes the situation
fairly well. Please remember that this was not made by his family.
I'm not positive how accurate ALL of the details in the video are,
but I do know that this is a real case. It has been verified on snopes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW1DikzhDFU

You can find his mom's MySpace page at:

www.myspace.com/kristyreynolds

Kristy posts updates almost every day. You can see her page without
being a member by just typing in the above address. If you are a
MySpace member, you can add her as a friend to receive regular updates
(it may take a couple of days for her to approve you as a friend).
This story has spread like fire on MySpace.

I have been hesitant to send this to the group because I do not know
this family or all of the details surrounding the investigation into
what happened to baby Kaleb. I do know that his babysitter is being
prosecuted for shaking him. I have just felt a nagging to send this
to you all so that you can include this family in your prayers, as well.

Please join me in my continued prayers for this poor baby.

God Bless,
B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home