Sunday, June 17, 2007

Another First Day ...

Today is the first day that I have felt like sitting at my puter since last week for very long. (Blessed by God.)

I came home on Friday. So bravely saying last week that I would get to that Galloping Ghost Class of 67 Reunion at Tommy G's... I got there, by phone.... nauseated, tired, sitting at my puter sometime around ten or ten thirty pm... I reached them, and told them that I would RATHER be THERE WITH THEM...

U RAH RAH, KAUKAUNA!

And told our Alumni Rally mistress (classmate) Giovanna Russo Feller that I would also RATHER be with them on SATURDAY at Van Abel's in Hollandtown, too!

GO, GHOSTS, GO!!

But I did not make either. Yesterday was my weepy, pity pot day, and you REALLY did not want to hear from me.

Today, is good. Two sisters brought Mom to see me, so she could stop worrying ... even though she does not remember being told what she is worrying about, in spite of being told a multitude of times. We had supper together, with a sibling. The other sibling had to leave and get ready for work. Mom was a trooper up and down my sixteen stairs. (Actually, she did much better than I would do right now!! )

So, it was cancerous, a mass about 1.4 cm, encapsulated, nodes clean. As far as surgeon is concerned, she got it all, and nothing more is needed. However, she is not the expert in that field, so will have me see an oncologist for the final word. Keep praying.

More, however, pray for a fellow KHS GHOST who was diagnosed on my bday in April, with Multiple Myeloma, and is really having a hard time right now, currently down in Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee... and a young woman hit by a drunk driver awhile back who is now in rehab in Colorado, a NEW KHS GHOST graduate, recovering from neck fracture, serious. Also a young child and his roommate... Dylan and Pauline, each three, on chemo for cancer in California...and a friend in the adoption world, Mary, recovering from Cancer, a new author, to boot!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home