Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dylan update.

This is the first I have been updated in awhile also...

God bless!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: E
Date: Jun 17, 2007 5:50 PM

I hadn't heard since Monday, so I'm glad he's doing well...  Thanks, everyone!
 
E
 
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 9:42 AM
Subject: Dylan update.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Dylan is now into his third day of chemo.  This time he is taking two different drugs for one hour a day over five days.  Last time his treatment was three drugs continuously for 48 hours.  His blood count has gone down already and he has ran fevers off and on, but his spirits are still very high.  He has been calling me every night he's been gone between 9:30-10:30, don't ask me why so late.  I even tried to pawn him off on my mom last night so that I could go back to sleep and he didn't want to talk to my mom he wanted to talk to me about being hungry.  He is again rooming with Pauline the other three year old from Bakersfield who is battling lung cancer.  Together they are keeping both the moms and the nurses very busy.  Dylan should be home some time on Tuesday...  I will continue to keep you all informed as time goes on.  His doctor says so far Dylan has surprised him every step of the way and if anyone has a chance of beating this it is Dylan.  Our prayers are working.
 
God bless everyone,
Leann

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home