Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Believe in Miracles ... I Really Do

Had a WONDERFUL lunch today!

Gatorade and beef broth, after an appetizer of four Dulcolax Tabs. Now on my dessert... Go Lightly, a wonderfully lemon lime flavored salty water solution. NOT, though it IS better than the cherry flavored stuff I had last week Thursday night...lol.

More of the same for supper, AND for a bedtime snack, AND anytime between.....
I have, if I need it, eleven more 32 oz sized Gatorades of various flavors, and four Chicken broths, two beef broths (recommend Swanson... delicious!) And a few cans of chicken broth, too. Also have soda, water in the fridge, and tea... coffee sans cream... yuck....

I am looking at the bright side of this. (Is there one?)

I am wondering how long I will be awake tonight... sigh.

I don't think that my 'throne' is all that comfortable, but I will find out soon enough, huh?

More than you wanted to know, I am sure! Sorry about that. I am trying to take my mind off of this by attempting humor..... sigh.

Fr Solanus Casey, pray for me.

JPII, Padre Pio, and St Faustina had words that are becoming my prayer....
"BE NOT AFRAID.... PRAY, HOPE, and DON'T WORRY.... JESUS, I TRUST IN YOU!"

Interesting tidbit: Oldest daughter called and said that a certain "family member" called and asked how I am doing (related according to the Civil Law to my children's father). She will be praying, and has had others pray for me. Smile.... and has told my children's father... who has also called them since last week asking about me.

God really DOES have a terrific sense of humor, doesn't He? It is part of why I love Him.... I pray for them for years, now she returns the favor. SWWEEET, as my son says! BIG GRIN! God is so Good!

Perhaps more later. Perhaps not.

"Jesus, I trust in You!"

God bless!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

You're in my prayers.

God be with you. :)

Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 7:31:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home