Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Nativity Story

I have 'caught' bits and pieces of an ad that has been running, but did not catch enough of it to know that it is an actual movie coming out, until tonight.

I have watched the trailers, downloaded the pictures, and and now plan on going to see it when it is released, Dec 1, 2006. Not necessarily that very day, but soon after, I assure you.

This movie has the most authentic looking people I have seen in a movie about the birth of Christ in many years. Directed by Catherine Hardwicke, it looks to be as good as the other movies I have gone to see in the recent years: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Passion of the Christ, and Narnia. I also cannot wait to add it to my slowly growing collection of worthwhile films.

This one is The Nativity Story.

One Family. One Journey.
One Child, who would change the world.
Forever.

God bless!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home